Sunday 13 November 2011

REFINED- Event Promotion



I have gone through the research that i have collected for the events promotion and then created some mood boards of the most relevant and inspirational material, that i think will help inform my designs.
I think the whole creating a pack idea is probably the best avenue to go down because it means I can create a range of material that will represent the event in the most appropriate way.
I think the best designs that come through my research are the posters that are interactive, and the packs that have a variety of different things in different formats, from posters to flyers to bags to other designs.

On friday I went to Generation Press talk and they gave us a certificate that congratulated us on going to the first 'adopt a northerner' talks, i think this a really good idea because it gives something for someone to take away and makes them feel special for going to that event. It's something to remember the event by and keep forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment